Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Would You Be Offended?

Question…is it wrong to ask a guy to leave after sex? So here is the thing, let’s say you meet a guy that you are primarily interested in physically. They may be nice and all, but you really just want one thing. You go out with the guy, have a decent time, invite him to come up at the end of the date, get it in, but then you are ready for him to leave. Or I’ll take it even further and say you invite someone over with the sole intention of lovin. After all is said and done is it rude or cold to want that person to just leave? And if so how do you go about it? Do you just say “hey that was fun, call you tomorrow”; do you ask them to leave; do you make up a story of having something else to do? And finally by doing this do you make yourself look like a woman of ill repute? I’m thinking as a woman I might be offended if a guy I was interested in wanted me to leave his place as soon as the lovin was over, unless we were on the same page about the situation. What do you think?

3 comments:

Mamalicious said...

men and women think differently. we would be offended, they would not. in most cases, of course. but really, both of you will know what was up to begin with, so there should be no issue with 'move it along, nothing to see here'. (and you can even do the cartman voice if need be)

StilettoQueen79 said...

I have asked a guy to leave after the lovin was stamped and sealed and YES, they were a bit peeved with me, but who cares?? (that came off kinda cold) lol...I have never been asked to leave afterwards, but I did take it upon myself to get up and keep it movin..If it wasn't a relationship and we haven't talked about anything other than our physical attraction to one another, I think it is a "given"...jmo

~JSW said...

SQ79 I'm with you on this one, there is no reason to do all that extra. If there is no relationship or talk of anything more then why even bother.