Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Can't let the lovin go...

Question… Have you ever mistaken a man with a really good penis for a really good man? This is an interesting phenomenon b/c there is a lot to be said about good loving. A number of situations bring me to writing about this particular topic. There have been plenty of women who have stayed with a guy a far too long simply b/c said man could put it down in the bedroom. I kinda get that, I think I tend to be more forgiving if my SO is putting it down right. Consistent exceptional loving tends to decrease ones “pettiness quotient" quite significantly. But is there a limit? Is there any penis good enough to make you put up with ridiculous shenanigans? I imagine there comes a point where no matter how good you’re getting done its not enough to get over being done wrong, right? Do guys go through the same thing? Do they stay with super crazy/unstable women just because she has really yummy and fun hot pocket?

1 comment:

Mamalicious said...

hmm, reminds me the comment 'fat ass women or a woman with a phat ass'.

maybe for a man...they could stay around for some good lovin'. but a woman would get tired quick, fast and in a hurry if she wasn't COMPLETELY satisfied.

i know me personally, i need it all.