Sunday, December 14, 2008

YBR-- Don't it Always Seem to Go...

Questions... Why is it that guys are always much more interested in you when you are not longer interested in them? This is a phenomenon that I have never understood and I know I'm not the only woman to experience this. So I have so many illustrations of this craziness, but I'll just talk about a couple. First, girl sees guy that she really likes, guy seems interested too. So they go out on a few dates, have a great time, girl thinks things are cool. So she starts to invite him out more so they can continue to get to know each other. Guy starts acting distant. This goes on for about a month and girl finally gives up and stops calling. Weeks later guy is calling and texting again talking about "we haven't hung out in so long, I really want to see you" or even better "I really miss spending time with you when can I see you again". Next example guy and girl date for about 6 months and things seem to be going right, then guy seemingly out of now where says he just can't deal with a relationship anymore...he has some things he just needs to work out for himself. So girl accepts the information, they remain "friends" for a while, then she starts to move on. All of a sudden guy wants to invite her to parties, out on dates with his couple friends, wants to take those trips they talked about when they were together. I understand the thrill of the chase, but is it really that deep. You have a woman, you take her for granted, she leaves (or you push her away), then the chase is back on to get her back? And then will this cycle just repeat itself if you get her back. I just can't understand why this happens so often. Its almost like if you really like a guy you have to pretend to be indifferent and uncaring for a while just to keep things going. Who has times for games like that?

No comments: